Wednesday 11 March 2009

Pimp Part 2

Have been a busy bunny! I did two LO's yesterday, one using my Gogo kit, this is number 8 and I still have enough for at least 1 more LO and the new kit is despatched tomorrow so this kit has lasted me a whole month which I'm so pleased about.
I used my new Bella Blvd papers to do this LO of Mollie on her first birthday. The papers were perfect cos they match her little stripey sleeves. (Sorry for the rubbish photo)
I was talking the other day about redoing some LO's. I took this one.......Removed the photos and created this LO using the top photo.
I love it, its just so much better than the old version. Wasn't I cute?! I'll put the other two LO's on another page.
Am going out for a curry tonight. We're spending our quiz team winnings that we've been saving up for a year, about £100 and 12 bottles of wine, between about 12 people, not bad! Typical though that I hardly ever go out and when I do, I don't feel like going. I'd love to snuggle up and watch corrie! Ah well better make the effort.
TFL xx


1 comment:

VickiA said...

Nice LO's Beks.You're stretching that kit out!