Wednesday 25 March 2009

He Wears a Dustman's Coat

I've had a lovely scrapping day today. Did a LO this morning, then this afternoon I helped out a friend who is fairly new to scrapping with a few ideas. Tonight I did another LO and started a mini book which I'm hoping is gonna work (it's a bit experimental!) So here is LO no. 1:

I did this LO for a sketch challenge on the Scrapagogo Clubhouse, all the materials were from the March kit. I also did this one:
Again using the March kit and hybrid elements. I took this photo of my Dad when he went out for a walk in the snow wearing his high vis jacket that he wears for cycle training, steel toe capped boots, fingerless gloves and wooly hat. He looked so like a bin man it was hilarious! I did lots of distressing, scrunching, inking and layering to make it look a little rubbishy (you won't find me saying that about many LO's!!)
It's Desperate Housewives time so I'd best be going, B xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beks I love both of these LOs, you have also used the hybrids I see as well, they look fantastic. I {heart} the "my old mans a dustman" really fab & quirky LO
WTG
Jx