Monday 2 March 2009

Frivolity

So today I spent the whole day waiting for parcels that didn't come! So dissappointing as I had big plans for all the things I'm waiting for and I couldn't get very inspired with my existing stash, even though I have plenty of it. I did however manage to do this layout using the fabric flowers I made last week.

I experimented with a bit of doodling and some watercolouring with Sakura pens and was very pleased with the result. I also loved using all my flowers up at once, it feels so nice not to be so precious about using things up, it felt rather frivolous even though they cost next to nothing!

Yesterday I did this sample layout for the class I am doing with friends this month.

The photos are of my aunty who died 5 years ago so this LO was a really special one to do. I made lots of flowers by scrunching up wet circles of paper and layering them up.

Tomorrow morning I have my six month appt with my research coordinator at the hospital, can't believe I am 6 months in but I think they're gonna be impressed with the progress I've made. I just hope that Mum or Dad will be home incase the postman comes!!

Night xx

No comments: