Sunday 15 March 2009

It Was All Yellow

Yellow is not one of my favourite colours, infact I'd probably go as far as saying I don't like Yellow. Except that is for one day every month, when a lovely sunny yellow box arrives full of beautiful GoGo goodness like this.....

OOOOh so yummy, but more about that later.

Yesterday was Scrapaholix at Kim's. It was a lovely sunny kit for a lovely sunny day and I had a great time making these two layouts...
I was so pleased with these LO's especially the second one as I felt it did the photos justice (and it's yellow!!) I had enough time to do a third LO but didn't have any more photos that went with the papers so I used some of my own.
Just love this bird cage paper, so so pretty and perfect with my Birds Galore stamps.

So back to my March kit, called Wanderlust so kind of on a travel theme which is great as my travel album is the one that needs filling up a bit. I did this LO of Dad, Matt, Dan and Harry at the Beer Fest at the Trout, its another redo LO that I just wasn't happy with before.
I also bought the mini kit which was so gorgeous, especially as it had some sweet smelling Puffy Thickers in!! I based my Layout on one by Lisa Bond over at the GoGo Clubhouse.
So all in all a very successful scrapping day. Am very tired today though, think I've overdone it a bit, am gonna try and take it easy today.
Have a good day xx

No comments: