Friday 30 January 2009

Real Life Stash

Had a lovely trip to Paperarts today, was really pleased with what I bought, I felt like I made £20 go a long way! I bought two Amy Butler Mat pads, some Bazzill Just the Edge Strips, a Sharpie Pen, some Doodlebug Boutique trims, a big pack of K&Co letter stickers and two Imaginisce Stamps.......I have spent the evening playing with my new stash and was really pleased with what I discovered with the Bazzill strips. I couldn't decide what colour to buy so I chose white so that I could colour it myself. I inked a strip of butterflies in pink ink and let it dry, I then stamped with versa mark a swirly pattern and embossed with clear powder. Here is the result......
Sorry its not the best photo. Here is what I did with it.....

Wasn't I sweet?! (but unfortunately not elegant!!). I was really chuffed with my thriftiness in this one, the little tree on acetate is from the packaging of one of the stamps I bought today!! I just couldn't throw it away. I did do another LO too but its still drying.

Have big scrapping plans for tomorrow...... How many do you think I'll get done??

Will be back tomorrow with lots of pics!

B x

No comments: