Friday 9 January 2009

Tiny Alphas and Toothache

Hey, Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I went out with some friends and came back with a toothache so couldn't concentrate. It'll soon be time for my second new years resolution, facing my fear of the dentist!!


Yesterday I spent the afternoon scrapping with my Auntie Julie, we had a really leisurely afternoon and I was so pleased with my layout. Although I'm not going to show you it properly yet, (it's not quite finished), I'm gonna show you a sneaky peek cos I have discovered Making Memories Tiny Alphas. If I had seen these in the shops I would have walked past them, I still don't really know why I like them so much, as you'll see they're not actually very exciting but I'd seen them used and there is something about them that is just so effective. (And they're only £2.99 for almost 500 stickers!). Now I want them in every colour!!





Now blogger is working properly I can show you my Christmas layout from wednesday eve too...

Hope you like them.

TFL, Beks xx

No comments: