Thursday 15 January 2009

Lets Play Darts!!!!

Have spent a lovely afternoon and evening in my craft room today, I am trying to come up with an idea for what to do with all my pics of us watching the darts, but in the meantime I decided to do a layout about my fave sport for my Book of Me....



I had some new Basic Grey Offbeat papers which I was dying to use and they fitted well with this pic cos of the colours in Wes's pirate hat. I heat embossed circles onto the background to give a dartboard type effect but I didn't want to go overboard! I handstitched a border to balance the reds and went to town with rick rack and trim. I finished off with a Thicker title and some journalling with one of my own design stamps.

If anyone has any ideas of what I could do with about 10 5x3 pics of us watching darts then feel free to leave a message.

Night xx

1 comment:

Katy said...

OMG how i love this lo, its so nice to see styles that i use also its fab, i love your scrapping.

much love Katy xx