Tuesday 13 January 2009

Left Overs

Finally got round to doing some crafting this afternoon! I wanted to use some of the scraps from the 'Cocktail' layout I did the other day. I just love these papers, the colours are so lush! (Sorry v. Bristolian!) So, inspired by the regular article in SI, I made some little embellishments/journalling blocks...

I was really chuffed with them and enjoyed digging through my stash for little offcuts and bits and pieces I could use. Don't know what I'm gonna do with them, but I don't care if I don't use them cos they're so pretty!!

Good news came today in the form of an email from Creativity Life Magazine....Guess what? I'M GETTING PUBLISHED!!!!!! Woohoo! Look out March 1st, its one of my all time fave LO's so can't wait to see it in print.

Am off to have a lie down, haven't been asleep before 3am for almost two weeks and its taking its toll. (And there isn't even darts highlights to watch late at night now!!!)

TFL xxx

No comments: