Sunday 18 January 2009

365 A Late Start

I've been thinking for a while that I wished I had started the 365 photo a day project for 2009 so after taking a couple of good photos (and buying a new camera!) I thought I'd start a bit late! These are my first two photos.....

17.1.09: A Sneaky photo of Max


18.1.09: Stella in one of her usual spots

I did a fair bit of scrapping today too. After a bit of faffing around trying to get inspired I managed to do a layout for Mollie's album for her first birthday and a layout of when we took Max to the museum. Both turned out really well but I left it a little late to photo, the light wasn't good enough, so I will add piccies tomorrow.

Dad put up the shelf in our craft room today, its really useful, gives us a bit more space on the desk and makes it feel nice and organised, just how I like it! Here's a pic, its the little shelf just above the desk...


Have to go back to the dentist in the morning, I'm really nervous, this appointment shouldn't be too bad but I know I'm gonna have to go back for a course of treatment and possibly an extraction.... I'll try not to think about it! Wish me luck!!!

Will post my layouts tomorrow.

B xx

No comments: