Saturday 24 January 2009

The Sound of Music

So I promised to tell you more about yesterday and post some piccies so here goes. On Thursday I was thinking about my friends birthday coming up, I can't really afford to buy great presents at the moment but she always buys lovely pressies so I wanted to give her something thoughtful, so I decided to make memory books, one for each of her kids, that she could put her own photo's in. I'm really pleased with them, I had great fun making them, just hope she likes them now....

In the evening we went to my Auntie's, Harry was playing his drums and Matt and Josh were songwriting, what with that and a Seasick Steve evening on the telly there was a musical feel in the air so I decided I'd get Harry to teach me the drums. It's so hard when your doing something different with each of your limbs! I took a while but I learnt a couple of rythyms, one day I'll learn properly and have good arm muscles. I might even be able to do it without my stupid concentrating face eventually.......


Anyway, I'd better get up now, have got loads to do. Have a great weekend xx

No comments: