Wednesday 21 January 2009

More 365

I'm struggling a little with getting into this project. I think its because I don't know what my pictures should be of, should it be random or should it be more emphasis on documenting my year? I'm hoping that this is something that will just naturally happen as I get a bit further in. I also think my difficulties could be down to the fact that I haven't actually 'done' anything since I started doing this, I've spent most of my time this week in my craft room so maybe when I get out and about a bit more it may become easier. I'm still getting used to the new camera too... Anyway enough excuses, lets see what you think........
19.1.09
20.1.09
21.1.09

I suppose in a way even the more random ones are documentary in a way, I had a parcel delivered today that contained a HUGE bag of buttons!

Anyway off to get some sleep.......hopefully xxx

No comments: