Monday 5 January 2009

Christmas Journal

I know this is my second post of the day but the last one was just after midnight so technically that was yesterday!! After my reflexology session this morning, I decided to do a bit more in my Christmas journal, it's nearly finished now, just need a few more pics and I'm done. I had to do a bit of shuffling of the arrangement as I had to leave space for a picture of todays sprinkling of snow!! I also put the finishing touches to a layout I will be doing at a class on Wednesday (Julie and Georgia, here is your sneaky peek!)...


I'm quite pleased with this layout, I'm really trying to develop my style and think more about little details and I think I've started to do that here. Finally, I did a bit more work on a desk calendar, an idea I got from the last Scrapbook Inspirations magazine, but I'll show you that when it's finished. I'll leave you with a few pics from my Christmas Journal....





TFL xxx




3 comments:

Clare said...

gorgeous class layout babe xx

Nuffruff said...

What a fabulous scrapper you are specs! xxxx

beksynormz said...

Aw Fanks xxx