Thursday 29 January 2009

Not a January Afternoon but an October one!

Its official, I'm addicted! Yes, today I am the proud owner of the Daydream and Hometown collections and half of the Nightlight Collection, but they are just so lovely I can't help myself, look......

There are only 15 sheets but I had to show you both sides as they are equally as fab front and back. I have a stack of photos ready for my lovely day on Saturday, I reckon we should start a book on how many layouts I can do...... any guesses??

Am working on a really wacky project at the minute with my darts photos, its a real departure from my usual style but its quite liberating to just go wild, will show some pics soon.

Big day tomorrow, Mum and I are taking Julie on her first trip to Paperarts, can't wait, I know I internet shop all the time but there's nothing like real life stash in the flesh!!!!

Best go and get my sleep, I'll need plenty of energy for tomorrow.

Night xx

No comments: