Sunday 1 February 2009

1,2,3,4,5!

Did you guess how many I'd do? Well, believe it or not, I scrapped from 9.30-6 watched 17 episodes of Sex and The City and did 5 LO's! I had a fab time, it was so quiet and relaxing. Boo, Sally, Max and Ceddie were great company too. I was really pleased with the pages I did, I had a whale of a time in Kim's fab craft room. Here they are.......... For this I used OA Nightlight papers.

I did this one using the Basic Grey Urban Prarie Collection pack that we got free with our SI subscription.

I used OA Daydream and county fair papers to do this one of my special bear, Huwey.

This one was done with bits of OA weathervane, Nightlight and daydream.

And finally my very favourite one using OA Hometown. Am so chuffed with this one, definitely an all time fave. Which one is your fave, please leave your comments.

TFL xx

2 comments:

Katy said...

Awwww well done on all those lo's my fave is Huwey but i do love the touch class one to.

Well done Katy x

Clare said...

I love pants!!