Thursday 5 February 2009

Snow Angel

Wow, what a day... No snow in years and then twice in one week! I've been truly making the most of it, started the day with a little walk with Mum and Harry. I got some fab photos of him as he certainly wasn't afraid of getting cold and wet!! (you'll see what I mean!) Then we went home for hot chocolate, made a snowman and had a snowball fight with Dad.This afternoon I received my instructions from Shimelle. The sketch isn't really my style, as you know I'm not afraid to leave white space and the sketch is really quite busy but hey, thats the challenge and I have a few ideas so wish me luck! I have to have it ready for Feb 16th and it will be featured in the May issue on sale at the beginning of April.

Have had lots of 365 inspiration this week, plenty to choose from so let me bring you up to date.....

29.1: Mum's meatloaf, yum!30.1: My beautiful new ribbons31.1: Daffy and Dudey1.2: Handsome little Ted.2.2: A snowy hospital appointment


And now blogger is not being kind to be so I will post the final three photos in the morning.

TFL xx

No comments: