Sunday 8 February 2009

Please Mister Postman

Yesterday I got stuck in again as our road still looked pretty treacherous so I spent all day in the craft room, have been really busy but can't really show you anything yet as I have been working on my sketch for SI and I'd like the first time its seen to be in print.

Am fed up with the effect this weather has had on our postal service. I have been waiting for some prints from Photobox, glitter pens from Joanna Sheen, Thickers from Sarahs Cards and some staples that I did a swap for on UKS. I expect they'll make it tomorrow. I hope they do anyway as I have to suffer another dental appoinment and even worse I have to do it alone so I'll need something to cheer up my day.

We had such a laugh this afternoon, Jon needed a costume for a dressing up day at work this week so he tried out my nun costume it was very funny.....
Also, for some bizarre reason, in the bag with the costume was a packet of comedy eyebrows!!! Well you can imagine the fun we had with those....

Just wait until you see my 365 photo for today, its sooo funny but you'll see that on wednesday!!

I'm off to dream about parcels..... maybe brown paper packages tied up with strings!!!

Night xxx

1 comment:

Laura said...

hello,

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I am just popping by to say "hello". Great to meet more young scrappers! lol!

Well done on being picked to do the sketch challenge in SI, can't wait to see what you do.

Laura x