Monday 20 July 2009

Two Birds

I missed out on a lot of my usual scrapping time being away last week so today I wanted to catch up with some challenges. I try and do the Twisted sketch each week so I wanted to get that done but I was also desperate to get properly stuck into my gogo kit so I did both in one LO....
I turned the sketch around and changed a few bits and it's ended up looking quite different from the original but I am quite pleased with that cos I think I tend to take sketches a little too literally.
The twist was to use a stamp so I used this cute little hand print which was one of the first few stamps I ever bought!

When I got this photo printed the lady in Asda said what a lovely photo it was and showed it to her colleagues before giving it to me. It is so Max, he gets completely absorbed in whatever he's doing whether it's watching tv or a bucket of slimy things!!
Anyway, am off to link this to the Twisted site.
TFL xx

5 comments:

jay670120 said...

love this l/oespecially the little hand prints ... if you fancy entering a competition and much much more come and check us out at www.fiskarettes.co.uk

Christiane said...

you did a fab job. love especially how you did the title!! :)

Tracee said...

That is lush! xxx

Yatie Tajudin said...

Great interpretation of the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with Twisted Sketches!!

teresamatz said...

great page, thanks for playing along with us at twisted sketches