Wednesday 22 July 2009

And More......

The gifts are now getting there, they've driven me round the bend, but they are almost finished and will be out of my hands by tomorrow! I've made these two boxes full of hand made cards. One for the staff I work with.....
And one for a teacher leaving Mum and Dad's school whose leaving party I'm going to tonight....
At first I was a little worried if they were good enough presents or that it was a bit of a cop out, but when I thought about it and the value of 15 hand made cards, I realised that actually it's a gift that will save them anything up to and beyond £50!!!! Aside from the fact that it is a completely handmade gift and thought and time has been put into it.
Finally, I wanted to get something for the children in class that was a bit different from a mini bag of Haribo but cheap enough that I ould afford 29 of them! So when I went to the Cadburys Factory Shop and found these babies, I was chuffed.
Of course, me being me, I couldn't just hand them out as they were. I saw the plain purple boxes as a canvas ripe for altering, so I personalised each box with their names. I can't wait to give them out tomorrow, they will love them. OMG I am so gonna cry!
Back Later xx

No comments: