Saturday 25 July 2009

Incognito

Just a quick post this morning to share my version of this weeks Twisted sketch. I didn't change much of the sketch this week, just shrunk it down a bit so I could do 8.5x11. The twist was to use buttons or brads so I used both and even managed to find a button shaped brad!
Used a complete mix of papers, some of which had been sitting in my paper stash for god knows how long! When I saw that the sketch called for 3 photos I just had to use these ones of me, messing around at our photo shoot. You can't really tell but the middle photo is black and white but the glasses are still gold, too cool!

Gonna spend some time scrapping today so hopefully I'll have more to share later.

Happy Saturday xx

3 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

WOW - I love your layout, it's a fantastic take on the sketch.

Thanks so much for playing

Rachel said...

awesome lo beks love the colours x

Unknown said...

Great take on this sketch, love how you mixed the pps!
Thanks for playing along with us.
Simona - Twisted Sister