Sunday 19 July 2009

Long Time No see

It's been a busy week and I'm glad that today I've finally had time (and energy) to do something blog worthy! I spent the beginning of the week preparing to go to London on Wednesday, as well as finishing some DT work, helping at school and watching sports day. With all that and then being too exhausted yesterday, I haven't scrapped for almost a week!

On Wednesday I went to London with a friend, she was taking an exam and I went for moral support. We stayed in a fab hotel, which unfortunately was not in the nicest of areas but it was perfectly located for travel etc and we had everything we needed in the hotel. All went without a hitch apart from missing our coach home, but it only set us back 40 mins so wasn't too much of a problem. Will tell you a bit more about it once results are through, am sworn to secrecy atm!

So back to scrapping, before I left on Wednesday my gogo kit arrived. It was absolute torture to have to open it and then leave it behind for 3 days as I am always raring to cut into it. The box did contain this month's Trends Mag so I took that with me. The yellow box was, as ever, packed with loveliness.....

A gorgeous fairy tale theme with some really fab embellishments. Finally today I got stuck into it by doing this weeks Birthday Bash challenge from the Gogo clubhouse. The challenge set by SJ was to use a transparency as the base of the LO. Sorry about the poor photos but transparent LO's are pretty hard to snap!
My cousins on their wedding day seemed like a perfect subject with this kit. I just kept it simple using clear acetate and a bit of stamping, very little paper.
I added a couple of Bazzill flowers which I glitzed up with some glitter (very brave!) and a couple of buttons. I also cut the Prima bling into two bits cos I couldn't bare to use it up in one go!
TFL
B xx


1 comment:

Clare said...

Lovin the chipboard letters! fabulous x