Saturday 25 April 2009

Would you like my autograph?!

Lots to share today. I went to Borders yesterday to get Scrapbook Magazine was in and I was glad I made the effort cos I was in it! I'd almost forgotten about this LO cos I sent it off as soon as I'd made it. I sent three Lo's in total to them so maybe I'll be in there again.
Today was Scrapaholix at Kim's, it was lovely to see everyone cos it's been a while since the last one. The kit was fab, Heidi Swapp Masks and Invisibles papers. Perfect as you can make them whatever colour you want to suit your photos. Everyone ended up creating really different effects.
I wasn't completely sure about the title on this one 'This Way To The Pole Dancing Classes!' but I couldn't think of anything else, I'm sure it'll grow on me.

Some close ups of the pages so you can see how cool the effects are...
The kit was perfect for these photos cos it meant I could create a rainbow effect to complement the kite, plus the blue sky stands out so beautifully against the white background.
I had to do a close up of this bit cos SJ wanted to see what I'd done with her journalling spots....
When I got home, I had another surprise. Scrapbook Inspirations had arrived with my first ever paid commission in. The sketch challenge.....
Plus my entry into the reader gallery......
It's funny how I'd forgotten what these LO's were like cos it feels like so long since I'd sent them off. It'll be really nice when they are returned and I can have a proper look at them again. By all accounts though, I'll be in for a long wait!
TFL xx

2 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! well done on getting published!!!

L x

Cleo said...

Well done on all your layouts , been spotting you in a few lately! :)
I love your pole dancing layout :)