Thursday 2 April 2009

So Long, Farewell, Auf wiedersehen, Goodbye!

One final post before we leave for our holiday tomorrow, we will be away for two weeks and I just don't know how I'll cope without broadband for that long! I'm taking the laptop for photos so I may go on a mission to find a coffee shop with WiFi! Am gonna leave you up to date with my 365:

26.3: Leahs Mini book
27.3: Hmmm yum!
28.3: Don't ask!!!
29.3: A close up of the card I made
30.3: Coffee at Cafe Thorntons
31.3: My cupcakes
1.4: My LO about my cupcakes!
2.4: No, we're not moving house! All packed and ready to go!
So thats it for a couple of weeks, I will be back with lots of photos, 365 and more. I shall have LO's to share as my PM tote is packed and ready to go with lots of page kits inside. I will be glad to come home because my April GoGo kit should be here waiting for me and I'll have loads of new photos ready for it!
'See' you in a fortnight, hope you don't miss me too much!!
B x
p.s Sorry Clare for the title of this post, I couldn't resist (maybe I should do Musical rehab!)

1 comment:

Clare said...

Thats okay babe, we all know you're clinically sad & insane! (luv u!)big sis xx