Thursday 30 April 2009

Stash Happy

Still having trouble with my neck so it's been another slow day. The weather has been pants too. The only thing that has brightened my day has been the arrival of two of my parcels....

This one from Papermaze, some more Penny Lane papers which are expensive but worth it, Bella Blvd Spring Fling, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday, Prima My Mommy and Me and a Making Memories Scalloped circle.
The this one from Bellaboo. I got some white Swiss Dotted, MME Bloom and Grow, Fancy Pants Summer Soiree, more Girl Friday and some bargain letter stickers, just £1.25 for over 100 stickers, think I need some more colours!Have been sat down matching up some photos with the papers so am hoping my neck will be up to doing some scrapping later.
I have spent a bit of time being creative today, at school we are transforming the classroom into a rainforest for this term's topic so I have helped out by making some signs for it. I'll try and take some photos when I put it up tomorrow (neck dependent!)
Anyway, off to have my tea.
TFL xxx

No comments: