Sunday 19 April 2009

Forget Me Not Showers

Something that actually made me look forward to coming home from holiday was that I knew that this months GoGo kit would be waiting for me. I burst in through the door, straight through to the dining room and instantly I could see the sunny yellow glow where the postie had left it on the patio for me! It is so gorgeous this month, I just love how I get papers and embellies that I might not have chosen or noticed, but are always coordinating and fab. Here is a pic of this months kit....
I am especially loving the MME papers, fabric thickers and the paper flowers and.... everything else! I have done 3 LO's so far, two for the new GoGo Academy which has just gone live, and this one of the Twins on Holiday last week...

The colours suited the photos so well, and the paper was so pretty that I didn't really have to do very much to this one, infact I almost felt like a cheat!

I spent the day at the Zoo today with my Nephews which of course gave me the opportunity to take lots of photos and I've come back with lots of LO ideas. Off to get some pics printed tomorrow.

TFL xx

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi popped over from the clubhouse and love your layout,fist time for me with the kit and i fell in love with it too!!!think i could get addicted.
tracy
xx