Firstly, I absolutely had to document the flowers, Emma did them herself and what a stunning job she did, they really did look amazing and everyone commented. I love this picture of her finishing the ribbons with Jasmine, her new neice, on the morning of the wedding. I didn't even cut a single piece of paper for this layout, just took scraps and used them exactly as they were.
Then, I wanted to document the process of getting ready and I loved this pic of Sarah, Emma's SIL, doing her make up. Because there was quite a lot going on in the photo I thought it best to keep the colour scheme and pattern simple. It was a great opportunity to use up some of the muslin flowers I made ages ago.
I'm hoping to really crack on with this album over the summer, I think I'm about a third of the way through. Watch this space for more soon.