Sunday 7 August 2011

Document 2011 July: The Focus Page

This month I was pretty pleased with my doc 2011 focus page so I thought it deserved a post all of it's own, with close up shots and everything!

It was clear from day 1 (well day 2 technically) of July that my focus page would be for the month would be my trip to see Take That. We had the tickets for months and I was very excited about my fourth trip to see the boys as well as my first ever trip to Wembley Stadium. I actually commited the ultimate scrapbooking crime of forgetting to charge my camera batteries but luckily Clare and Jenny didn't forget and took some wicked photos which they very kindly shared with me! There were so many cool photos that I couldn't choose just one so I went for mini ones.
I think I cheated somewhat by using a sheet from Sassafras starters, a lot of the work was done for me, infact the only other papers I used were a tiny bit to mount the photos and the barcode strip from the background sheet.


I used the stamp that came in my SC kit and some pink shimmer mist to create some texture and cut some flowers from an SC Fabrip using my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.


Love those dotty orange Thickers!


And the (now obligatory it seems) detail in the top corner!! I think you are gonna see a bit more of me using mini photos in future layouts!




Back soon with the rest! xx


ETA I've just realised how dark the photos are...sorry!!

No comments: