Tuesday 29 September 2009

More

A few more Lo's to share with you. Firstly, this one of my school camp 15 years ago, the photos were taken by an 11 year old me so weren't great but it was nice to document the event.
On Saturday was our Scrapaholix club. I did this LO, another one for Sadie and Gary's album, I only have one more photo to do now. I pinched most of the ideas from Kim cos I was feeling too tired to be creative! And I have to thank her for the gorgeous homemade journalling card too.
After I did that I worked on some page kits that I'd taken with me. This one was from a kit I bought in the Gogo shop last week, I more or less copied Lisa's example that came with it.
I wasn't very happy with the writing but there wasn't much I could do about it. That'll teach me to scrap when I'm over tired!!
I love all the quirky detail on this Sassafrass paper.
TFL xx

2 comments:

Clare said...

I love that photo of the boys, would be interesting to take one again soon, to see if there are any changes. The layout is gorgeous, am loving lace cardstock at the mo! XXXXX

Claire Crompton said...

Gorgeous layouts Beki. Thanks for leaving the message on my blog I hope I will enjoy helping out at school too and as you say it should be quite rewarding. Cx