Friday 25 March 2011

That Friday Feeling

On Wednesday I was super organised and took and uploaded photos which I was going to blog and schedule straight away.....well surprise, surprise it didn't happen! So now I've got a quiet half hour with my feet up I thought I'd share with you.

I know by now you are probably sick of my Peter Kay photos but here's another! This time it's Kerrie with her merchandise tea towel!
I used my sparkling new Emma's Shoppe collection from Crate (have also got Toy Box and Portrait, coming to a layout near you soon!)
Lots of layering, some cute alphas that I've had for donkeys and my gorgeous SU 'Bliss' stamp.
So this weekend is starting off with an evening with my bestie, followed by two days of catching up with some uni work, working on the 80th book and watching the first GP of the season (excited about that!) Just deciding whether I am a big enough fan to set my alarm for 7am on Sunday to watch the race??
Back with more pages soon xx

No comments: