Tuesday 1 March 2011

Feb A Month In Numbers

For a while now I have enjoyed Julie's posts on her 'Month in Numbers' I have quite fancied having a go but have only just got round to having a think about some numbers! So here it is:

My month started with 1 surprise trip to the theatre after my cousin bought matinee tickets instead of evening! Calendar Girls was awesome. 2 tickets for Hairspray also arrived in the post!
February was a month for celebration with my brother turning 45, my SIL 40, and my Aunty 50 so there were 2 big parties!
We had a big family lunch where my Mum cooked for 17 of us!
My half term consisted of 13 hours working on a project, spending £90 on a bridesmaid dress, and spent 7 days with this little bundle of fluff......
And wrote 2252 words on my first essay in 5 years!
So that's my month in numbers, what would your numbers be??
And don't forget to check out Julie and Claire's posts for their Month in Numbers.

TFL xx

2 comments:

Julie Kirk said...

Thanks for joining in this month!

I like the photo of your assignment - complete with the essentials: glue stick, highlighters ... and biscuits!

btw: you look lovely in the party photo. :-)

HannahBanana said...

Love the numbers and great photos too. A super post.