Friday 11 March 2011

Stash Busting

Last week I was sorting through my stash, I keep my more recent purchases beside my desk in bags according to collection so they are ready to go, so anyway I was going through them and I found the Mix and Mend that I bought at the Getaway, there was virtually a whole sheet of banner stickers left as well as some letter and shape stickers but only a couple of scraps of paper. So on my day off when I was a bit short of inspiration I decided to challenge myself to use up some of the stickers. This is what I came up with........
Looking back at it now I think I should have done the same misting at the top but mirrored (IYSWIM!?!) but it's too late to do anything about it now!!

All in all I'm fairly pleased with the outcome plus it feels really good to use up some old stash.

TFL xx

3 comments:

Clare said...

It's just perfect the way it is xxxx

Lou said...

you've done a great job with all those stickers. I like it just the way it is too :)

Sarah xx said...

This is lovely Becky, I think we are all on a mission to use up old stash at the moment. I have chosen to breathe new life into old papers with misting and a few new stickers - hope my LO's look as good as yours?? xx