Saturday 10 July 2010

A Walk In The Park

After getting such a fabulous deal and loving the Sweet Summertime collection from Echo Park, I couldn't turn down an equally great deal on the new Walk in The Park collection. It arrived on Friday just before I went away. I wasn't taking any scrapping stuff with me but I couldn't bear to leave it behind so I took it to stroke and drool over and plan some lovely layouts!

As soon as I got the chance, I whipped up these two layouts.....


And the best bit is, I've heard on the grapevine that they will be releasing a new collection every month and at just £11.99 (plus the fabby discounts at Creative Craft World) who could say no??
TFL xx


2 comments:

Rachel said...

lovely pages hun xx

SarahLP said...

Fab pages, Beki! Love the bright, happy papers, great fun :)