Monday 12 July 2010

It's That Time Of Year Again

As we are almost halfway through July it can mean only one thing....CHA time!! As usual I am thoroughly enjoying the build up and checking out sneak peeks. These are a few of the goodies I have spied so far.

Of course, it had to be, Seaside from October Afternoon. So beautifully summery but I can't help worry that winter will be upon us before it gets anywhere near our shores!!
Then this little beauty of a stamp by Kaiser, bubble wrap. How cool???
These new Journalling sprouts from Jillibean Soup will so be ending up in my Christmas Journal this year, (she says desperately hoping she'll have the time to do one!)
Now I am never quite sure about Sassafras, usually a bit cartoony for my liking but I think they have come up trumps with this pretty collection, Indie Girl.
If you have CHA fever like me, you can get your fix and keep up to date here.
If you spot anything good, let me know!
xxx

No comments: