Sunday 18 July 2010

Pretty Grungey

There's not been much time for craftyness this week. I've been really busy, spent a bit more time in school preparing, there and at home, for the end of term. There's lots going on cos our Head is retiring, including a leaving book, guess who's in charge of that???

I finshed the week with a monster migraine which was made worse cos I knew that I had an untouched Gogo kit and my Banana Frog GDT stamps to play with. Well now I have had some good sleep and have lots of time to get stuck in, there will be no stopping me!

As I don't have much to share, (well I do but the weather has been so terrible I haven't been able to get photos) I have dug through my files and found a layout that I don't remember sharing....apologies if I have!
And then here is my take on the paperproposals week 3 challenge. I had lots of fun with this one, I wanted it to be pretty cos Chloe is such a girly but I was in the mood to be messy so I grunged it up a bit! Get on over to the blog and check it out, I'd love to see what you come up with.
Have a great Sunday xxx

No comments: