Sunday 6 June 2010

Hectic

Wow what a week I have had! I had lots of good intentions to spend lots of time crafting and ended up doing barely any! I have spent the best part of two days wedding dress shopping again, a day seeing my cousin and her little ones, went for cocktails and to see Sex and the City 2, spent a very drunken evening watching a gig and finished the week with a trip to Weston-Super-Vegas! I did get a couple of hours in the craft room yesterday and made a start on a thank you present for my friend for our day out on Friday.......




Also this week I was very excited to recieve an email from dotcomgiftshop to tell me that I was on their list of 50 more superb craft blogs! You can see the list here.
Have a good sunday xx

3 comments:

Sally said...

yay! well done on making the dotcom list, have been reading your bloggy for a while and was really pleased for you to see it listed, love the book too great stuff

happy scrapping
S

Olivia said...

Great album :)
Know the feeling of having grand crafting plans, I only managed two layouts this weekend.

Rachel said...

stunning book hun, well done for making the list its exciting isnt it xx