Sunday 27 June 2010

A Couple More

So here are a couple more layouts. This one I did using OA Thrift Shop and Night Light, the two collections mixed really nicely and went so well with this black and white photo.
It's a photo of Max doing a bit of Scrapping with me.
Love how he pokes his tongue out to concentrate!
Apologies for the picture quality of this one, for some reason it looks really blue! The photo is over 50 years old of my Nan and Gramps with my Dad and Aunty Sue on a day out to the beach.
I used a mixture of AC papers and loosely scraplifted a LO from the recent SI Ideas Book.
TFL xx
ETA Whoops didn't mean to post now, meant to schedule for later in the week so now you have two for one!!

1 comment:

WendyB said...

Love both of these Beki, I have some old photos that I really must get around to scrapping.