Tuesday 16 February 2010

Maid Up!

I was just doing a bit of blog hopping when I discovered that my friend Angie had given me this blog award. So I have to tell you 7 things about me and then pass the award on to 7 people.
1. My brother is gonna be 44 tomorrow.
2. I go to a pub quiz at least once a week.
3. I have a thing for bags of Scampi Fries.
4. I think every member of Take That is gorgeous but Gary is my fave.
5. I drive a VW Golf, called Colin and I love him.
6. If I could change anything about myself I would be a little bit taller.
7. One of my very best friends asked me today to be her Maid of Honour!!!!!

The last one is the reason I came online and Angie's award gave me the perfect excuse! I am so so happy for them. Exciting times ahead....

Anyway, onto the business of passing this badboy on..... Kirsty, Clare, Rachel, Helen, Anna, Ally Sarah

TFL xxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

lol Beks was just coming on here to tell you. It's been a bit mad here today, so only just found time!
I LOVE those flowers- see just shows you deserve this little award :o) x

Sarah xx said...

Awww thanks Beki, what a pretty award!
Didn't realise it was for me co's the link didn't go to the Zone?!! Will have a think about what to write? xx

Sarah xx said...

Forgot to say - I have a thing about Scampi Fries too - everyone else thinks they are horrid!!! xx

beksynormz said...

Sorry Sarah, must have been a typo, have just done it again and it def goes to the zone now xx

Polly said...

Congratulations on being a Maid of Honor. I get to do that in September and again next June - am super excited and looking forward to seeing what your dress is like xxx

Clare said...

Hey babe, there's a problem with my link too, Thanks very muchly!! XXXX

nerllybird said...

Is that me, Beks? Don't mind at all if it isn't, but if it is then I need to do something about it, lol! Love the LOs with the Material Girl, just got some of it myself.