Thursday 4 February 2010

At Long Last

After 7 long weeks of waiting my prize has arrived!! Quite a lot of nice bits and some bits that are not so nice!
A big bag of AC and BoBunny papers, some that I probably wouldn't have chosen but will use.
A load of Stix 2 stuff, boring but essential and will be good in reserve if I run out of ATG tape!

Some really lovely embellies, some brads, stamps, Thickers, and lots of other bits.
And then the stuff that I didn't like so much. Typically they chose today to close the UKS marketplace so I thought before I go to the trouble of eBay I'd see if anybody here was interested in any of the bits. They're not my cup of tea but they might be yours!
A Scrapbook Max CD ROM £12.50
I liked these but there were two packets in the box. They are Making Memories Just Chillin Wordfetti stickers. £2.50
A bundle of Stix2 bits, glitter glue, border tape, glue sticks and glitter and beads. £7.50

A Hot off The Press Card making book full of papers and die cuts, 2 sheets of 'Handmade by' labels and 8 packets of Peel Offs. £7.50
Dovecraft 'Wild Blossom' Bundle. 12x12 and 8x8 paper packs, Sticky Ribbons, Brads and two packs of decoupage. £15
I will accept payment by paypal and all prices include p&p. Email me at beksynormz@msn.com if you are interested.
I am off to find homes for my goodies now and maybe have a little play. I have a day off from school tomorrow due to an outbreak of the Winter Vomiting Bug so plenty of time to get stuck into my goodies then!
TFL xxx

2 comments:

VickiA said...

Yay, finally it's arrived!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was one of the runners up too and it seems we have the same taste! I think I am going to find new homes for these things too! Congrats! X