Saturday 2 January 2010

The Winning Layouts

Just a quick post, cos I can't sleep, to share with you the layouts that made me runner up in Scrapbooker of the Year. I have to say I was a little disappointed with how it was displayed in the magazine, squished onto two double page spreads and with more space dedicated to details of the sponsors than the actual layouts......sorry rant over! So I thought you'd like to see them properly!

When I saw this paper I had to do a layout about my notoriously bad handwriting.......
I was pleased with this one, it's not a great photo, very small but very special and I think I did it justice.......Another special photo, one of the last ones of Max walking before he went into his wheelchair. These papers are him all over.......
Hope you like them.
Night xx

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations on being published. LOVE your layouts. Your handwriting is lovely!
Love how you used that porcelain paper too. Congrats to you!!!
kel x

Anna said...

Gorgeous layouts Beks. Special pages for special photos. Love all the little details. xxx

Mel said...

You have made some lovely layouts. I like the name of your blog as my hubby calls it crapbooking when he gets annoyed with me spending too much time at it!