Friday 1 January 2010

2010

Happy New Year!! It's time for the obligatory review of the year!!

Craft wise, it was my goal to be published and get on a DT which I managed to fulfil several times over. I've been lucky enough to win loads of prizes, the biggest of which I still have to look forward to. But most importantly, this year my hobby has led to making lots of new friends, some online and some that I've been lucky enough to meet in real life!

Other than that, despite not achieving the thing I wanted more than anything, I have achieved so much. I have made so much progress with my illness and even though I'm not fully recovered it really doesn't stop me doing much and in general I can just manage it better. I do my voluntary work which has given me so much more than experience, I have made lots of friends and just enjoy being back in the working environment, I can't wait until I can do more.

So far I don't know what 2010 holds for me, hopefully, one way or another, I will start my teacher training. Scrapping wise, I have my first retreat booked, the GoGo getaway in October, I can't wait for this as I know I will get to meet lots of my online friends in real life for the first time as well as seeing some more familiar faces. I also hope to get some more of my work published and another DT place would be nice, especially as I only have a couple more months with Butterfly Crafts.

So that's it for now, time to get on with 2010. Thank you for following my blog and I hope you continue to xxxx

No comments: