Monday 4 January 2010

Gogo and Pogo!

Here is more evidence of my crafty weekend. I decided to make this mini book to say Thank You to my neice for organising a little Christmas party at her house. It's made using my December kit from Scrapagogo and pics from my Pogo.








Yesteday I went to The Range and found these kraft gift bags, I just loved them and at 3 for 99p I just had to have some. I wish I'd bought a few more packs and I also wish that I'd discovered them before Christmas as they'd have been perfect to package some of the homemade gifts that I gave.
I kept it quite simple but am pleased with the result....
So I am getting ready to go back to school tomorrow. I have to say I can't wait. I have loved Christmas and had a nice rest but am looking forward to being busy again and seeing the children.
Night xxx

3 comments:

Kit said...

I love your little book and the bag looks fabulous :o)

WendyB said...

Love the mini book Beki, saw it in the CH but came here for a more detailed nosey lol Liking those bags too.

Kazzy said...

Fab mini book Beks. Been thinking of doing mine for my sis, detailing babies first Christmas.