Saturday 25 August 2012

Wedding of The Year

As I write this I can't believe it was two weeks ago.....for the last year I have been helping my best friend plan her wedding, it only seems like 5 minutes ago that Lee proposed to Jen in Paris and now they are married!!

The wedding was absolutely perfect!

It started with the bride, her bridesmaids and personal attendants (that's me!!) getting ready at her parents house....
(I took this one so I'm not in it!!)

You can't see the shirts very well but I monogramed a load of oversized shirts with our initials to wear on the morning, the photographer thought they were great!! (Thanks Pinterest!!)

The service was beautiful, I cried buckets and the new Mr and Mrs Smith looked sooooo happy!

Me and the girls appropriately (and inadvertantly) came dressed as team GB!!!


The weather was beautiful and perfect for the photos....
 The food was good, drinks plentiful, the band were awesome and we partied hard!!!

It truly was the perfect day for the perfect couple.  I cried from start to finish, complete emotional wreck, and it took a good few days to recover but it was totally worth it!!!

I'll be back to share all of our crafty contributions to the day very soon xxx

2 comments:

Jackie xxx said...

Becky you look gorgeous - well the whole wedding party does. Love the colour scheme. What things did you have to do as a personal assistant ? Looking froward to seeing your crafty contributions.

Jackie xxx said...

Becky you look gorgeous - well the whole wedding party does. Love the colour scheme. What things did you have to do as a personal assistant ? Looking froward to seeing your crafty contributions.