Saturday 16 June 2012

Mini Festival Mini Part 2

I'm back with the next few pages.....

The band....

I was really pleased with this page detailing the moment that the surprise was revealed in order.

There's that stamp again! This time in white and I love the effect of the paint mists against the black and the white, in real life they are so shimmery.


At the party I made a really big effort to take loads of photos of Laurence greeting all of his friends and family, there were a mix of different people and he was so surprised to see so many of them there that I knew he would want lots of photos to remember it by.  I was really pleased at some of the candid shots I managed to get.

 I found this great quote on pinterest that was perfect for this book....'no one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they had plenty of sleep.' For the record I stayed up til 4 am!!!

And I'll be back soon with part 3! xxx

No comments: