Thursday 7 June 2012

Jubilant Baking

In preparation for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee I had a browse around Pinterest to give me some ideas for some party bakes, in the end I came up with a July 4th cake that gave me the inspiration to bake this....
Which was patriotic through and through....

Not wanting to leave anyone out, I also whipped up a batch of gluten free cupcakes....

Any excuse to use this pretty cake stand!!

I've absolutely loved the jubilee celebrations, it's made me feel very proud to be British and I'm quite sad it's all over! What did you do to mark the occasion?
xxx

3 comments:

Tracee said...

2 words YUM YUM! Tx

Mel said...

Love the baking - I have been wanting to try a rainbow cake for quite some time. I went to the thames to try to see the flotilla and it was quite tricky! I have just blogged about it for storytelling Sunday in fact!

Jackie xxx said...

WOW Beki - they looks so yummy!!! Love Pinterest x