Friday 1 July 2011

Short and Sweet

I'm back with a couple more wedding layouts.......

Firstly the one that's going to go at the front of the album. This was one of my favourite photos...
Behind the photo is a tag for them to write a bit about how they met and the proposal. Used a real mixture of scraps on this one.

A bit of a fun one......

I used the most recent SC kit for this one, the one and only LO I've done with it so far!


This confetti shot is gorgeous so I wanted to keep the page simple but pretty.

Used my Big Bite to punch random holes and stuck little bits of paper behind.


TFL xx

5 comments:

Tracee said...

Looks like it's going to be a really great keepsake! Tracee x

Mel said...

Love these pages very simple with small, stunning details. I especially love the confetti page.

Jess Colebourne said...

Great looking layouts, hope you enjoyed your scrapping today, I've been looking at a LO all day but my baby keeps wanting me, children huh!p

Rachael Elliott said...

Beautiful pages! Love the confetti one, just gorgeous!

Jackie xxx said...

WOW Beki - the album is going to look stunning. Love the idea of them adding there own words on the tag.

Looking forward to seeing more