Thursday 7 April 2011

The Guestbook

As some of you know in just over 5 weeks time I will be Maid of Honour to my best friend Emma. I promised her and David that I would make the guestbook as part of their wedding present. So here it is... I used Echo Park Be Mine which just fitted so well with the colour scheme.
I bought that weding cake stamp at the Gogo Getaway with this in mind so it was great to finally use it!
The guests will write their messages on tags which fit in pockets on and between the pages.
I found a tutorial for making origami heart pockets on the Crate blog (I know I'm a bit obsessed!!)
This is the tag for the box.
And here it is all wrapped up and ready to go.
Just hope they like it!


TFL xx

3 comments:

Emma said...

Looks fab! I'm sure they will love it!

Lou said...

Of course they will love it, its gorgeous :)

Jenny said...

I think it's awesome! If they don't want it, I'll have it! *lol* (Yes, he is getting married in uniform!)