Thursday 12 November 2009

Back Online

Sorry I've been MIA, blogging was first on my to do list yesterday but I was without internet all day. I've been pretty busy, lots of crafting, so lots to share.

Firstly a layout using new Bella Blvd, it's so gorgeous, they've not put a foot wrong with their releases this year. The little houses were perfect for this pic of our trip to St Fagans in the summer........
Here's a close up of the cute little houses......
I've been on a mission to get my homemade Christmas pressies done. I'm determined to really enjoy December and not have loads of things to do to get ready so I'm getting it done now. I am so chuffed with these decs that I've made. They were really simple just ribbons tied around a polystyrene ring. I added some bells that I bought from Asda. I'm so chuffed with them I can't wait to give them away, they're for the staff I work with in school.......

This week I discovered the new Papermania Bare Basics range, which is really cool and not too expensive. I bought these two frames and made them look like this......
Asides from all the crafting, I've had an otherwise quiet week. My birthday celebrations left me with very low energy levels so I've been taking it easy to recover. Luckily I felt better by Wednesday morning, which was good because in the afternoon I went into school and we walked the whole of Key Stage 1 to the local war memorial. It was fairly uneventful apart from when one little girl decided halfway through our minutes silence to ask if Jesus died in the war!! Bless!

So I'll leave you with a sneak of this weeks Butterfly Crafts challenge which will be on the blog on Sunday......
Have a great day xxx

3 comments:

Anna said...

All this looks great Beks. Love the frames. Those Christmas decorations look fab too and a great way to use up odd bits of ribbon! xx

Clare said...

Love the frames! XX

Claire Crompton said...

Loving those picture frames Beki.

Cx