Way back at the beginning of the year, I began working on a little project that I'd found on Pinterest. I adapted the colours slightly as I wanted to include a green border, I also adapted the pattern too, instead of having 6 stitches on the hook for the bobble stitch I made it 8 to make them more pronounced.
This is how the bricks looked to start off with, I then added the green border to each brick and joined them together in rows.
I added a wide green border to the whole thing and voila!
The blanket was for my nephew Max, he loves to have a blanket over his knees and he is the biggest Lego fan ever so I knew this would be right up his street! As I finished in September I decided to save it for his birthday. He was thrilled with it, as were the rest of the family.
He had it over his knees for the whole day and wouldn't go to bed without it!
I'm so pleased that he loved it!