Sunday 5 June 2011

Several Attempts

Hello peeps, well, another half term has been and gone in the blink of an eye! I've manage to pack a lot into it, a couple of days away, catching up with friends, including my bestie back from her honeymoon, LOTS of work, and a little bit of very much needed crafty time!

I finally got my May SC kit after a bit of a delay and straight away put together this layout.
These photos were taken at Emma's second Hen night, it was a more sedate version for the older rellies!! We wanted a photo of the two of us together as we didn't manage to get one on the first hen night so I handed my phone to David's aunty. Well who'd have thought a camera with only one button could cause so much confusion, bless her!! At one point she even took a photo of the woman sat behind her!! After several attempts we handed the camera to a younger cousin and finally got a half decent shot.

It was a great opportunity to use the number stamp that came with the kit too.


I've now got the official wedding photos and have made a start on the album...watch this space for the first couple of layouts!


Hope you are enjoying your weekend.


Beks xxx

No comments: