Monday 3 August 2009

Belle of The Ball

I'm feeling really yuck today, I got so little sleep last night but I managed to summon up the energy to do one of the challenges from Shimelle's party weekend. This challenge was to use a circle split into sections. I'm really pleased with the result......
I used some scraps of Jenni Bowlin papers and a few other bits, plus I made use of my Laura Ashley stamps.
All being well I hope to do a little trip up to Stroud tomorrow, to Paperarts, I have such a need for some real life stash shopping and if I plan to take scrapping stuff on holiday then I need some papers.
Hopefully I'll be back later with my second Shimelle challenge, but first I'm of for a lie down.
Bxx

1 comment:

Alison said...

Stunning lo Beks love the idea with the circle, in fact I think I will go and give the challenge a go myself!