Monday 30 April 2012

Cocktails

I'm taking ten minutes out of my tedious form filling day, to share a layout I made last week.  I am in the process of applying for jobs and I know that I have to try for loads to have a chance of getting one, but if you've ever applied for a teaching job you'll know just how much work is involved, how many forms have to be filled in and how you have to write a letter of application tailored specifically to each school.  I know it'll be worth it in the end but at the moment it's just doing my head in!

So anyway, here is the page I made of me and my niece Kerrie having pre Steps concert drinks at TGI's.


I used OA Farmhouse and Crate Paper Storyteller, some bits of stationary and some washi tape.

I actually made this one in response to one of the Shimelle.com challenges but was too late to enter it but I had fun anyway!  The challenge was to use a pocket so I used the airmail envelope to hide the concert ticket.

TFL xxx

1 comment:

Nat said...

Ah am I right in thinking that yo are from South Wales too?! I feel your teaching application pain - they are a lot of hard work. I've spent two years doing day to day supply and I think I'm at the end of all I can give to supply - it's so draining, like starting a new job every day :( Good luck with your applications, hope somethiing comes up xxx